Peninsula Golf Club was voted "Best Place to Golf in Clallam County!" by Peninsula Daily News readers in 2006 and 2007!
Peninsula Golf Club is an 18 hole facility featuring year-round play, full service clubhouse and pro-shop, covered driving range and the most challenging greens on the Olympic Peninsula.
|2013 Peninsula Golf Club Membership Application|
|2013 Junior Application||Junior Orientation Sheet|
|Equity Membership (requires $400 certificate fee - payment options available)||Single ($177.16)||
Single: One playing member
|Family ($219.84)||Family: Spouse and children ages 8 to 22 legally claimed on your federal tax return|
|Junior Equity (requires $250 certificate fee - payment options available)||Single ($144.07)||Single: One playing member age 18 to 35|
|Family ($182.49)||Family: Spouse and children ages 8 to 22 legally claimed on your federal tax return|
|Non-Res. Equity (requires $400 certificate fee - payment options available)||Single ($155.81)||Must not live in county any part of the year|
|Active Duty Military* (requires $150 fee)||Single ($132.33)||Must have current active military duty card or proof of employment. Non-equity membership.|
|90-Day (for non-residents of Clallam / Jefferson)||Single ($615.08)||No extensions under any circumstances without becoming a monthly member. Non-equity membership.|
|Social||$25 every 3 months||Includes Clubhouse privileges only $100.00 Food and Beverage charge each April 1.|
|Other Optional Fees|
($30 Adult - $5 under 18 Yrs)
($20 renewed every Jan 1)
($5 renewed every Jan 1)
Ladies Locker Rental
($10 renewed every Jan 1)
($30 renewed every Jan 1)
Junior Golf Donation $
(proceeds to WA Junior Golf Assn.)
Men's Locker Rental
($3 / mo)
Cart Path Fees
($15 required for cart owners)
Cart Shed Storage
($16 / mo.)
- Cancellation and Refund Policies - All resignations must be received in writing by the Club Administrator prior to the effective resignation date. Initiation fees and membership dues are non-refundable.
- Payment Requirements - Monthly due payments are due by the 10th of each month. Payments that are 30 days past due will incur a late charge.
- Rules of Play - All golfers must check-in at the Pro Shop prior to play. Junior Golfers must compete an orientation before first play. Play begins on the first tee unless otherwise directed. Further rules to follow are in the Member Handbook.
- Acceptance/Release - I acknowledge the conditions of membership stated above, for myself and on behalf of my family included in my membership, if any. I hereby release Peninsula Golf Club, Inc., it's agents, servants, and employees from all ordinary negligence, including all claims for injury, illness, death, loss or damage which may result from participation as a member.
Reciprocal Agreements with the following northwest Golf Clubs:
- Alderbrook Golf Club in Union, WA
- Avondale Golf Club in Hayden, ID
- Gorge Vale Golf Club in Victoria, BC
- Lakeview Golf Club in Soap Lake, WA
- Moses Lake Golf Club in Moses Lake, WA
- Tri Cities Country Club in Kennewick, WA
- Twin Lakes Golf & Country Club in Federal Way, WA
- Yakima Elks Golf Club in Selah, WA
- Pendleton Country Club in Pendleton, OR
- Sunland Golf in Sequim, WA